About The Christian Travelers' Network
"People will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at the table in the kingdom of God." Luke 13:29
The Christian Travelers' Network was started by Sarah Rethwisch in 2017 as a small group of people who shared travel advice, stories, and prayed with one another on Facebook.
As time went on, Sarah felt led to begin a podcast where she shares personal travel stories and ties them to Scripture. Her goal is to help unite people from around the world (from the east and west, and from the north and south) and provide a place where they can relax in God's presence no matter where life's travels are taking you. Whether your journey is to work, running errands, or traveling the globe we hope that you will find a home in this community.
What we believe:
1. That all of Scripture is inspired by God and is 100% true. There are no errors in God's Word. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We believe that Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. He was born of the virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit. He came to earth in order to die and rise again for our sins. (John 1:14)
3. We believe that the Trinity is One God who has three essences: God the Father: Maker; God the Son: Redeemer; God the Holy Spirit: Sanctification. (Ephesians 4:4-6, John 14:26)
4. We believe that there is only one way to heaven and that is through belief in Jesus Christ as our only Savior. (John 14:6)
5. We believe that we are called to spread the Gospel in our daily lives according to the Great Commission. (Matt 28:16-20)
A special thank you to Jan's Scribbly Videos for putting together this beautiful presentation of what Christian Travelers' Network is all about!