Our mission at Christian Travelers' Network is to create an incredible support network where faith-based travelers can plan trips, network, gather virtually and more!.
Started by Sarah in 2017, Christian Travelers' Network was designed to provide a virtual community for Christian travelers over Facebook - to help them stay connected. Over time, God has led CTN to address other needs within the travel community & eventually build their own platform!
2019 - Our first podcast was released and we continue to explore how faith & travel intersect on your favorite podcasting platforms.
2020 - CTN became a travel agency - helping others book trips with a Christian focus.
2021 - We hosted our first ever virtual & in-person retreats to help travelers connect.
2022 - We created an online platform where travelers can connect!
Meet our Director of Travel Ministries
Hello, I'm Sarah. I enjoy adventuring in nature, helping others in their faith walk, and traveling to new places. I believe God calls us to explore His creation and see the world with our own eyes. I've visited nine different countries so far and have served in congregations for four + years. I am excited to welcome you to our faith based travel community!
What We Believe
1. That all of Scripture is inspired by God and is 100% true. There are no errors in God's Word. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We believe that Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. He was born of the virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit. He came to earth in order to die and rise again for our sins. (John 1:14)
3. We believe that the Trinity is One God who has three essences: God the Father: Maker; God the Son: Redeemer; God the Holy Spirit: Sanctifier. (Ephesians 4:4-6, John 14:26)
4. We believe that there is only one way to heaven and that is through belief in Jesus Christ as our only Savior. (John 14:6)
5. We believe that we are called to spread the Gospel in our daily lives according to the Great Commission. (Matt 28:16-20)
6. That God not only calls us to travel, but to "Go" with Him in mind. (Genesis 1:28, 9:7; Matt 28:18-20)